What makes Medella Premium Coconut Cooking Oil so
1. Physical refining
- most refinery uses solvents & chemicals like hexane to extract oil from the source which is harmful to humans if it is not properly removed. Hexane is used so that more oil yield can be achieved.
Medella Organic Premium Coconut Cooking Oil is expeller
pressed & processed via physical refining which does not use any
dangerous chemicals or solvents. The oil yield is less but remains natural
and the purest quality of yield is achieved for our consumers.
2. Not hydrogenated
- most vege cooking oil eg. sunflower, soybean, canola, palm oil are hydrogenated to make it more stable and have a longer shelf-life. The effects of hydrogenation is the production of the dreaded no.1 heart disease causing Trans-Fat!
Medella Organic Premium Coconut Cooking Oil is not hydrogenated!
3. Neutral taste and smell
- Medella Premium Coconut Cooking Oil has been filtered
using special natural filters to neutralise the taste and smell of coconut so
that your food will retain its original flavour. No chemicals is used in this
4. USDA Organic certified!
- this is the guarantee that no dangerous chemicals or
pesticides were used right from the plantation stage, processing, packaging
and all the way to the shelf! Every step and process is inspected and audited
to ensure the product adheres to strict organic guidelines.
5. No cholestrol
- Coconut oil is from plant origin which does not contain
any cholesterol. In fact; coconut oil has been proven to promote production
of good cholesterol (HDL) in our body once consumed.
6. The perfect & healthier cooking oil choice for deep heat cooking and frying
- Medella Organic Premium Coconut Cooking Oil has a high smoking point of +/-230°C which means it is very suitable for deep heat cooking especially frying as well as baking. Virgin oils eg. virgin olive oil and virgin coconut oil although are healthy oils BUT are not suitable to be used as cooking oil due to much lower smoking point which will burn under high heat, oxidises (cancer causing) and becomes dangerous to eat.
In fact; coconut oil is now mention as the most suitable cooking oil due to its extremely stable fats that does not alter or turn toxic under high heat.
Cooking with vegetable oils releases toxic cancer causing chemicals says experts
7. Rich in MCFA (medium chain triglycerides)
- Medella Premium Coconut Cooking Oil although a refined oil but has the same rich properties as virgin coconut oil which mainly is for the super healthy globally renowned Medium Chain Fatty Acids.
8. More affordable!
- We believe that a product can be high quality and
premium, but the price does not need to! Medella Organic Premium Coconut
Cooking Oil is about 4 times cheaper than most organic coconut oil brands,
maybe even the cheapest!
9. High grade packaging (HDPE #2)
- Unlike most other cooking oil products that uses cheap PET bottles; Medella Organic Premium Coconut Cooking Oil uses the highest and safest grade of packaging material which is the HDPE #2.
Safe plastic containers
10. US FDA approved
Approved by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration to be
safe to be sold and consumed.
11. HALAL certified.